|◊◊ ACCREDITED SINTA RANK ◊◊|
|◊◊ ADDITIONAL MENU ◊◊|
|Scope and Focus|
|Peer Review Process|
|Google Scholar Citation|
|◊◊ TOOLS ◊◊|
|◊◊ SUPPORTED BY ◊◊|
|◊◊ CONTACT ◊◊|
By submitting an article manuscript, the author agrees to this policy. No special document approval is required.
- The author warrants that the article is original, written by a specific author, and has not yet been published. contains no illegal statements, authorizes the co-authors to enter into these agreements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright owned solely by the author, Written permission to quote from other sources obtained from the authors that they are free from the rights of third parties;
- The author retains the copyright and grants initial publication rights to the journal, as well as licensing the work under the Creative Commons Attribution License. This allows others to share their work, crediting the authors of the work and their initial publication in this journal;
- Authors can distribute published articles by sharing the article link or DOI in the Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah. Authors may use articles for any legal purpose they deem necessary without written permission from the journal, with approval for initial publication in that journal;
- The author acknowledges that All articles published open access are immediately and such access will be free to view and download by anyone.
All articles in the Bilancia : Jurnal Studi Ilmu Syariah dan Hukum are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. It means reader can share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and Adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material). Under the following terms:
- This license requires reusers/reader to give credit to the author. This allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt and construct the material in any medium or format for non-commercial purposes only.
- The license permits unrestricted download, reuse, reprint, modification, distribution, and copying of the article without permission of the author or publisher, provided the original author and source are acknowledged.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.