Copyright and Licensing
- The author(s) retain the copyright of the article without restrictions, including non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version, such as post it to an institutional repository.
- The author(s) retain the publishing rights without restrictions.
The Author(s) grant the journal the following rights.
- Right of first publication and distribution in electronic and print editions of the article in the journal.
- Right to create and store electronic archival copies of the article.
- Rights licenced under Creative Commons Provisions
Inkunabula: Journal of Library Science and Islamic Information is an open acces journal and under the licence of Creative Commons Attribution–NonCommercial–Share Alike 4.0 (CC–BY–NC–SA), which gives allowance to journal users to use the article under the following conditions.
- Attribution— this license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator. It should be done in any reasonable manner.
- NonCommercial— reusers may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If reusers remix, transform, or build upon the material, they must distribute their contributions, the modified material, under the same license as the original.
- For further explanation, consult https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0